Life cycle contract
The availability of the systems during the entire life cycle takes center stage and allows an individual service package at fixed monthly installments.
- Delivery and installation of new equipment
- Repairs: Repair of defective devices including set-up time, working time, travel expenses and genuine Bizerba spare parts
- Software maintenance: Transfer of updated versions for licensed software modules
- Annual check-up and remote support
- Asset management: Regular survey of devices at customer site, e.g. for inventory purposes
- Uninstalling of devices after expiration of the contract term
- Wear and tear parts included
- Increase of Service Level Agreement (SLA): Extended availability means that the stand-by service adjusts their availability by up to 24 hours, seven days a week to your individual production times.
- Increase of preventative maintenance intervals
- Runtime between 12 and 60 months
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Transparent costs which can be planned due to the comprehensive contract model
- Long-term cost control ensures your liquidity
- Genuine Bizerba spare parts for an increased service life and functional life
- High availability:
- Due to regular preventative maintenance value and functionality of devices and systems remain intact
- Quick help & repair via remote support
- Software maintenance:
- Always up-to-date with the latest software version for your equipment
- Security gaps are minimized
- Devices are tested to the highest quality standards in compliance with relevant regulations
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.