EK-EP compact scale
The EK-AEP series allows safe measuring in potentially hazardous areas in which flammable substances are produced or processed.
Area of Use
- Manual filling in hazardous areas
- Hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel weighing pan (SUS304)
- Different weight units: g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N, in addition to pcs (counting mode), % (percentage mode) and SG (specific gravity)
- Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI)
- Comparator function for faster and more accurate filling, packing, sorting, etc.
- Adjustable response characteristics depending on ambient conditions at the location
- Security ring to prevent theft
- Automatic power OFF function to save battery power
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Carrying case
- 300 g to 12,000 g
- d = 0.01 g fino a 1 g
- 0 °C - 40 °C / 32 °F - 104 °F
- 85% RH or less (no condensation)
- approx. 250 hours
- IECEx: Ex ia IIB T3 Ga
- ATEX: II 1G Ex ia IIB T3 Ga
- FM/FMc (NEC505): AEx / Ex ia IIB T3
- FM/FMc (NEC500): IS / I / 1 / C,D / T3C
- Ø 110 mm: 1.1 kg
- 133 x 170 mm: 1.5 kg
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.