FZ-i precision scale
The FZ-i Series, a new addition to the portfolio of the precision balances, rivals our GX/GF series in performance and quality, but offers higher accessibility, bringing to you a cost-effective solution for a diverse array of applications.
For the internal calibration of the FZ-i Series, a direct-driving method was adopted that utilizes air pressure for its power source. This new method features a simple structure, high reliability and a fail-safe mechanism – the internal mass returns to the original position even if the calibration is interrupted by power failure, etc.
One touch calibration: With just one press of a key, you can ensure the accuracy of your balance.
Area of Use
- Animal weighing
- Compact, B5 size footprint: 25% smaller footprint than the GX/GF series, making it ideal for installation and use in narrow spaces
- Fast, 1 second stabilization: The C-SHS combines the best of magnetic force restoration and single point parallelogram load sensing technologies. This allows the C-SHS to realize a response speed of just 1 second while maintaining extremely high span stability.
- Shock absorber function: The internal shock absorber protects the C-SHS from the adverse effects of vertical and transverse overloading.
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Quick USB interface with cable
- Serial/Ethernet converter with WinCT-Plus
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Draft shield
- Waterproof RS232 cable
- Carrying case
- Ø 130 mm: 122 g to 520 g
- Ø 150 mm: 1,220 g to 5,200 g
Minimum load capacity
- 0.001 g to 0.01 g
- approx. 1 seconds with FAST setting
- Vacuum fluorescent display (VFD)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.