GX-A precision scale
The Smart Super Hybrid Sensor (Smart SHS) combines the advantages of EMFR load cells and strain gauge technology (DMS) with single-point load transmission. Your benefits with this ultimate technology: Very quick reaction with a stabilization time of only one to two seconds.
Increase counting accuracy automatically: ACAI allows a more precise piece counting by permanently recalculating the average piece weight. This avoids system errors resulting from piece weight fluctuations.
The reaction time regulates itself automatically to FAST, MID, or SLOW depending on the environmental conditions.
Area of Use
- Animal weighing
- Backlit LCD display
- Automatic self-calibration: Automatic calibration in case of temperature changes
- Calibration at the touch of a button
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Analog output
- Glass breeze break for models with weighing pans 128 x 128 mm and 165 x 165 mm
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Dust cover
- Density determination kit (GX-13)
- Ethernet interface
- Second RS232C interface
- 220 g to 10,200 g
- d = 0.001 g to 0.1 g
- +5 °C to +40 °C / 41 °F to 104 °F
- 85% RH or less (no condensation)
- Smart Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS)
- approx. 5 kg
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.