Postal scale for letters and parcels ITC-P2
ITC-P2 is the ideal shipping solution in order to weigh parcels of up to 60 kg. Of a stable design and fitted with a practical operating panel it provides results with a precision of up to 10 grams. Plus, handling is easy, fast and safe. Loading the parcels on the scale also works quickly and without major physical effort. An integrated roller makes it possible.
Your advantages: Roll-shaped parcels are fixed during the weighing process, flat shipments can be picked up better. The device communicates the determined shipment weight on an easy to read display with 20 mm high 7-segment display. At the same time, your customers can see the weighing result on the optional second display.
Area of Use
- For smaller shipping departments and mail rooms to determine the weight of parcels of up to 60 kg
- Weighing range 60 kg, with verifiable scale interval 10 g
- Dimensions weighing platform, W x L x H: 500 x 400 x 97 (+23) mm
- Serial interfaces for a smooth data exchange
- Convenient setting of the integrated weighing module via configuration tool
- Easy and safe handling:
- Bell-shaped platform curved 4 times for fast removal of letters and safe fixation of round shipments
- Integrated display and operating unit: 7-segment display, digit height: 20 mm; key functions: Switch on/off, zero setting, taring and test
- External power supply unit for fast and easy replacement when servicing is needed
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Customer display
- Display stand
|Dimensions weighing platform||W x L x H: 500 x 400 x 97 mm|| - Adjustable height: +23 mm|
- Bell-shaped platform with roller for easier loading of parcels
|Weighing ranges||60 kg/10 g|
|Display||7-segment display||Digit height: 20 mm|
|Keyboard||6 keys + ON/OFF key||3 keys serve as basic functions: Test, zero setting, recording|
|IP rating||Device: IP43||Plug-in transformer unit: IP30|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to +40 °C|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.