Load corners iL Special 15000L/MP
For installation in load carrier such as roller tracks and conveyors. For weight recording of different products.
Area of Use
The load corners are suitable for weighing ranges of up to 15 t with load capacities of up to 20 t and are used:
- as vehicle scale in goods receiving and dispatch
- in production/manufacture
- in the warehouse
- with shipping
- minimal travel thus ensuring almost no wear of function elements
- All functional and fixture components made of stainless steel
- Weigh modules with load cells in EEx-ib version for Ex zone 1
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
The weigh modules are fitted with bending ring strain gauge load cells and connected to the Bizerba weighing terminal via a measuring cable and junction box.
- Weigh modules with integrated stay rod- ideally suitable for stirring systems and roller track operation, for example.
- Weigh modules with load cells in EEx-ib version in connection with Ex weighing terminals iS 50-Ex or ST-Ex are suitable for operation in hazardous areas classified as zone 1.
- In connection with selected load cells of higher accuracy the weigh modules are also available as multi-interval scales.
Weigh module set for roller track with 4-point technology
| Weighing range|
| Scale interval|
| Preload compensation|
- Electro-galvanized load corners, optionally in s/s
- Hermetically sealed and corrosion-resistant strain gauge load cell constructed from stainless steel, protection grade IP 68
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.