Industrial software Nutrition Package
With _bld.BRAIN and _dataMaintenance.BRAIN nutrition facts tables and nutrition values can be optimally designed
Area of Use
- Labeling in the food industry
- Optimum support in implementing nutritional information and GDA information on your products
- Compliance with EU regulation on the provision of food information to consumers
- Creation of nutrition facts
- Input of GDA information
- Simple automatized implementation, reduction of errors
- Label Designer templates:
- Three GDA graphics
- Two nutrition facts tables
- One identification mark
- Nutrition data maintenance per article
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
_bld.BRAIN allows implementing and designing nutrition facts tables and entering nutrition values. The integrated Label Designer provides templates to create nutrition facts and GDA information on labels.
_dataMaintenance.BRAIN provides a master data maintenance tool to enter nutrition facts in tabular form for each article. Furthermore, this software includes a wizard assisting you in entering nutrition values.
Computer and processor
Processor with 800 Megahertz (MHz) or better. Recommended i5, i7 or Xeon
Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
At least 2 GB main memory, recommended 4 GB main memory
approx. 300 Megabytes (MB). Part of this hard disk storage is released after installation if the original download package was removed from the hard disk.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x32/x64 Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows 10 (Professional, Enterprise)
- Microsoft Windows 8*
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate) x32/x64 Edition SP1
- Microsoft Windows Vista (Business, Enterprise, Ultimate) x32/x64 Edition SP1
* Microsoft Windows 8 RT is no longer supported
Microsoft SQL Server: SQL Server 2008; SQL Server 2008 Express*; SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008 R2 Express*, SQL Server 2012
(* Limitations in the Express version. Due to the database constraints (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database 2 or max 4 GB) up to 2.5 million weighings may be stored.)
Text management, including static texts, barcodes, device data, automation parameters
CSV import and export of article data from _dataMaintenance.BRAIN 2.20
Supported Bizerba devices
- GX labelers from device version 8.60
- CX checkweighers from device version 8.60
- Inspection system BVS-I
Definition of barcode contents
QR code, Data Matrix code, among others
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.