Industrial software BRAIN2 Device_Access
For a centralized user management of the production systems.
The BRAIN2 Device_Access app allows you to individually license any managed device. Define an access profile assigning an access level to each single user based on the activities in the production line. Inform the maintenance staff on the highest access levels. Prevent unwanted changes by restricting the user's interaction with the device.
Area of Use
- Central user or user group management for display and operating units
- Various initial access levels (1 to 5 or 9 for service)
- Various maximum access levels (1 to 5)
- Configurable eService mode
- Configurable quick keyboard modes
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Time savings due to a simple and efficient, centralized user rights management
- No costly production failures resulting from unauthorized access to device
- Task-oriented device access: critical settings can only be changed by qualified staff
- Additional security level for devices and users thanks to the BRAIN2 integrated rights management
|Computer and processor||Processor with 1000 Megahertz (MHz) or better. Recommended i3, i5 or i7 of the 3rd generation or better|
Server: Computer and processor with 1500 Megahertz (MHz) or better
|Display||Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|Hard disk||at least 4 GB|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese|
|Further Information||Actual requirements and product functionality depend on your system configuration and your operating system. Certain features require a network connection. The communication with Bizerba devices requires the _connect.BRAIN software|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.