The app signalizes staff on the weighing terminal in an optically clear manner whether a tray is over or under-filled. Ideally suitable for fast and exact filling on your portioning system. An additional advantage for you: You centrally maintain, record and manage data such as articles, tare values and tolerance limits via BRAIN2.
The optimized user interface shows you on the industrial PC iS75 the productivity of individual packing stations or of the entire line. Transparency which helps you optimizing your processes. Minimize give-away on each workstation with the automatic tendency control. Depending on the scale being connected, the optical traffic light system or a bar graph quickly and clearly shows operators the tolerance limits. Under-fillings or over-fillings can be quickly corrected. Thanks to the intuitive user interface your employees do not require training.
Area of Use
- Fast, manual weighing of portions
- Uniform article and user management via software platform BRAIN2
- Easy portioning: Optical traffic light system (red, yellow, green) for optimal weight control
- Central data and user management: Articles, tare values, tolerance limits, breaks etc.
- Minimized give-away
- Individual tendency control on each workstation
- Cost and time savings due to fast weight determination
- Constant quality: Reaching the defined fill quantities
- Efficient data flow: Statistical data, e.g. production progress, production times, production weighing data and line efficiency can be called up from each workstation
- Transparent reporting via preconfigured BRAIN2 reports
- Smooth data transfer between Bizerba checkweighers and BRAIN2 Server
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
BRAIN2 Portion_Control as a system solution with Bizerba scales and industrial PCs creates an ideal packing workstation. Each packing station is networked with the BRAIN2 database. You gain a transparent workflow and data flow and also implement new production requirements in a fast and flexible manner.
|Computer and processor|| Multi-core processor with 2 GHz |
(Intel i5, i7, i9 or Xeon CPU or compatible AMD CPUs recommended).
Ethernet, recommended 1000 Mbit
|Display||Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|RAM||RAM with at least 12 GB, recommended 20 GB (if you use a terminal server where clients, server and database run on one hardware, we recommend 32 GB RAM)|
|Hard disk||Free hard disk capacity approx. 2 GB|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Dutch, Portuguese, simplified Chinese, Greek|
| Supported |
as well as Express versions of these editions*
* Restrictions in Express version. (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database 4 GB up to 10 GB) For smaller installations it is possible to install BRAIN2 and SQL Express Server on the client.
|Further Information||Actual requirements and product functionality depend on your system configuration and your operating system. Certain features require a network connection. The communication with Bizerba devices requires the _connect.BRAIN software|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.