Metal detector iMD basic
High reliability and much flexibility for your quality assurance: Rely on safe detection of enclosed contaminations such as steel, stainless steel or non-ferrous metals like aluminum for packaged and non-packaged products.
Area of Use
- Detection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals in the food industry
- Requires little space due to its compact frame design
- Enhanced detection due to variable height adjustment of the metal detector
- Easy cleaning due to belt change without tools
- Highlights metal detector single frequency (SF):
- Combined control and operating unit
- Special EMC combi filter to suppress external interferences
- Intelligent sensitivity adjustment and high interference resistance
- Meets latest HACCP, IFS and BRC requirements
- Multiple product memory
- Variable conveyor speed
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Dual frequency technology for optimized sensitivity
- Warning device combination (signal lamp + horn): Error display, error and metal display
- Warning device (4 signal lamps + horn): Error display, error and metal display, ready for operation, AuditCheck
- Mobile conveyor with four lockable guide rollers
- Package alignment
- Various interfaces: Ethernet TCP/IP, RS232
- Reporting via BRAIN2 Software
- Single frequency (SF)
- Examination of packaged products
- Piece goods
- -20 °C to +65 °C
- 0 °C to +40 °C
- 25% to 85% RH, non-condensing
- Operating unit on the metal detector
- Separate control cabinet for conveyor technology operation
For detailed information, please download the fact sheet.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.