X-ray inspection system XRE-D 200/120
The end-of-line inspection system offers maximum safety: By using X-ray technology the XRE-D detects contaminated, damaged and defective products and packagings. Besides metallic and non-metallic foreign objects it detects missing, defective or misshaped products as well as overweight or underweight. Thanks to an efficient quick conveyor belt change system the belt can be changed within two minutes.
Area of Use
- Contaminant detection
- Counting of products
- Completeness check
- Detection of defective/misshaped products
- Inspection of multiple lines
- Inspection of products with variable density ranges
- Safe detection of metallic and non-metallic foreign objects in the entire inspection area: No dead angle even in case of tall products
- Reliable detection of missing, broken or misshaped products
- Weight control of products or product components
- Chaotic product feed via multi-product software
- Synchronous inspection of up to four parallel running production lines
- Highest search sensitivity with zone analyzer software: Free zone selection within the X-ray image
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Conform with BRC, M&S, IFS and HACCP
- Real time check of up to 400 products /minute
- Easy care and cleaning due to compact, open and modular design
- Efficient quick conveyor belt change system: Belt change within only two minutes
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
An additional advantage: The device detects product defects such as cracks or air pockets in tubes and tins.
Benefit from precise results in real time and at high processing rates: Up to 400 packages/min. or 250 packages/min. for deep-draw packages are possible.
Higher Level Compliance package
|Conveyor belt width/CBW||230 mm|
|Max. inspection height||120 mm|
|Max. inspection width||200 mm|
|Conveyor belt height||900 ± 50 mm|
|Installation length|| 800 mm|
w/o rejection device
|Max. load||5 kg|
|Product features||Packaged or firm consistency||No open liquids|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.