X-ray inspection system XRE-D pro
Discover the new XRE-D pro! The intelligent X-ray system for the inspection of packaged products sets standards in terms of detection accuracy and application flexibility.
The intelligent power management of the X-ray system constantly ensures an optimal performance and thus increases the life cycle of the tube. The optional dual energy technology considerably enhances the detection of impurities with a lower density such as PVC, rubber, ceramics, stones, calcified bones and similar materials.
The system reliably checks completeness of closed packagings and can thereby optionally hide elements such as aluminum clips. Also in aluminum-packaged products the XRE-D pro identifies impurities resulting from non-magnetic stainless steels and non-ferrous metals. In addition to foreign objects the XRE-D pro also detects missing, defective or misshaped products as well as over or underweight.
Thanks to a special quick belt change system the belt can be changed within two minutes only.
Area of Use
- Contaminant detection
- Counting of products
- Completeness check
- Detection of defective/misshaped products
- Inspection of multiple lines
- Inspection of products with variable density ranges
- Standard Higher Level Compliance Package ensures highest safety
- Intelligent power management for a longer life cycle of the X-ray components
- Efficient quick belt change system: Belt change within two minutes only
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
The intelligent X-ray system for packaged products. XRE-D pro 100 detects and rejects product defects such as missing, broken or deformed products.
XRE-D pro 200 is the high-end model of the intelligent X-ray systems. Highest possible detection accuracy for specific foreign objects is achieved with additional filters. The dual energy version can detect contaminants and low-density plastics such as polyoxymethylenes (POM) and reject them.
- Rejection systems
- Quick belt change system
- 0.4 mm detector
- Software Packages
- 330/200 mm
- 450/250 mm
- 600/120 mm
- Foreign body detection
- Magnetic, non-magnetic metals
- Nonmetallic minerals
- Detection of product defects
- Masking functions (hiding of disturbing effects from packaging components such as clips)
- Completeness check / fill level check
- Total weight (accuracy depending on the product)
- Breakage control
- Air pockets
For detailed information, please download the fact sheet.
- Flyer Full service contract with lifetime option (PDF; 748 kB)
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
- Technical Facts XRE-D pro 100 (PDF; 602 kB)
- Data Sheet (PDF; 1 MB)
- The full service contract with lifetime option to protect the performance of your X-ray inspection systems - proactive and cost-effective. (PDF; 748 kB)
- Technical Facts XRE-D pro 200 (PDF; 602 kB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.