Meat and bone saw FK23
Compact saw for sales counter or preparation room
Area of Use
- Suitable for fresh fish as well as for frozen meat
- Products with bones such as shanks / osso buco and soup bones
- Production of same weight portions such as cutlets
- Due to the wide range of saw blades high quality products such as fine fish or matured beef can be processed by accurate weight and optically appealing
- Robust s/s design, welded w/o edges
- Electronics integrated in housing thus perfectly protected against mechanical and water damages
- Solid saw wheels, removable adjustment wheel w/o tools
- Technically mature wheel and blade scraper system - easy to remove for cleaning
- Unique Bizerba ergonomics, suitable for both, left and right operation for better cutting results and less risk of injury
- Easy and hygienic cleaning - special Bizerba cleaners available
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Optimized product pusher with height-adjustable blade guard and saw blade guide
- Different saw and blade bands available for different applications
- Quick, easy and injury-free saw blade change
- Larger workbench (810 x 530 mm)
- Stainless steel bench type stand with feet
- Special saw blades
- 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 230 V / 400 V three-phase current
- Stainless steel
Installation area (L x W)
- 350 x 360 mm / 13.8" x 14.2"
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 580 x 520 x 857 mm / 22.8" x 20.5" x 33.7"
- Height: 250 mm / 9.8"
- Width: 10 - 190 mm / 0.4" - 7.5"
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.