Meat and bone saw FK32
Flexible sawing system for industrial food production
Ergonomic and effective comminution and portioning of fresh and frozen foods.
Area of Use
- Suitable for fresh fish as well as for frozen meat
- Products with bones such as shanks / osso buco and soup bones
- Production of same weight portions such as cutlets
- Due to its design and numerous variants it is the perfect tool for industrial use
- Robust s/s design, welded w/o edges
- Electronics integrated in housing thus perfectly protected against mechanical and water damages
- Length scale on work table for same thickness setting of slices
- Solid saw wheels, removable adjustment wheel w/o tools
- Technically mature wheel and blade scraper system - easy to remove for cleaning
- Unique Bizerba ergonomics, suitable for both, left and right operation for better cutting results and less risk of injury
- Easy and hygienic cleaning - special Bizerba cleaners available
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Optimized removable product pusher with height-adjustable blade guard and saw blade guide
- Different saw and blade bands available for different applications
- Quick, easy and injury-free saw blade change
- Sliding table with removable remnant holder
- Stainless steel bench type stand with feet
- Mobile CE compliant version
- Special saw blades
- 230 V / 400 V three-phase current
- Stainless steel
Installation area (L x W)
- 440 x 500 mm / 17.3" x 19.7"
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 800 x 777 x 1600 mm / 31.5" x 30.6" x 70.0"
- Height: 330 mm / 13.0"
- Width: 10 - 290 mm / 0.4" - 11.4"
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.