Fully automatic tray sealer TPC15
The fully automatic tray sealer TPC15 efficiently packages with MAP technology. Easy to operate and short set-up times thanks to tool-free change of sealing mold and integrated tray denester. Combined with Bizerba slicers, inspection and labeling systems, this is an efficient, demand-oriented and space-saving line solution from a single source.
A tool-free change of sealing mold and tray denester provides the flexibility needed to respond quickly and easily to changing customer requirements in terms of packaging type and size. Additional molds and tray holders can be simply stored in an optional heatable mold holder trolley, from where they can be easily removed and quickly inserted in the machine as needed.
With Bizerba's slicing, inspection and labeling solutions you can combine a compact and fully automatic line solution based on your individual needs.
Area of Use
- Preparation room of supermarkets
- Further production facilities for fresh food
- Integrated fully automatic tray denester
- Easy, tool-free change of sealing mold and tray denester
- Compact design for a space-saving line solution
- Optional manual tray feeding for even more flexibility
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- 7" color touch screen for easy program selection. Can be operated with gloves
- A wide variety of designs in terms of conveying direction - suitable for every application
- Alternative conveying direction (left to right instead of right to left)
- Extended belt body between tray denester and tray sealer provides space for manual tray feeding
- Red vacuum pump (from BUSCH)
- Mold for packages with easy-peel corner
- Network connection
|Functionality ||Supported applications and technologies |
|Max. tray dimensions (W x L x H) ||Usable tray materials |
|Throughput ||Dimensions (W x H x D) |
|Electrical connection ||Power consumption |
|Rated current consumption |
For more options and technical information, please see the fact sheet
- Data Sheet (PDF; 1 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.