Manual vertical slicer VS12 F
Unique for large products to be sliced, powerful in manual mode
This slicer consists of a powerful blade drive. In addition, the VS12 F can be fitted with Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy feeding of products to the blade.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for preparation areas, kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- For the fresh meat counter
- Hygienic design:
- Tool-free disassembly
- Removable, dishwasher-safe Ceraclean® parts
- Large distance between blade and motor tower for easy cleaning by hand
- Fine adjustment of slice thickness between 0 - 3 mm
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Carriage insertion plate for easy feeding of even sticky products such as raw meat
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- Ceraclean® surface refinement
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3 kg / 2 g
- Product fixation device
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120-230 V 1-phase alternating current
- 400 V 3-phase alternating current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 520 x 430 mm (VS12 F33)
Outer dimensions (L x W x H)
- 627 x 649 x 432 mm (VS12 F33)
- 330 mm
- Quadratic W x H (VS12 F33):
300 x 180 mm
250 x 225 mm
- Round: Ø 225 mm (VS12 F33)
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm
Various VS12 F variants available. Technical data of variants upon request.
- Data Sheet (PDF; 5 MB)
- Brochure (PDF; 7 MB)
- Data Sheet Ceraclean (PDF; 180 kB)
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
- Ceraclean® offers excellent nonstick properties. Durability, hygiene and easy cleanability are the convincing results. (PDF; 235 kB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.