Manual slicer with portion scale VS12 W
Weighing and slicing in one step
This slicer consists of a powerful blade drive. In addition, the VS12 F can be fitted with Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy feeding of products to the blade.
With the integrated portion scale you can keep an eye on the to-the-gram target weight. The VS12 W has a weighing range from 2 g to 3 kg.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- Hygienic design:
- Tool-free disassembly
- Removable, dishwasher-safe Ceraclean® parts
- Large distance between blade and motor tower for easy cleaning by hand
- Fine adjustment of slice thickness between 0 - 3 mm
- Bizerba portion scale with removable load platter for ease of cleaning
- Optional Comfort package: Automatic switch-off function after a preset time interval
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- The integrated portion scale (up to 3kg / 2g) may also be used for weighing w/o slicing, e.g. for weighing of seasonings in the kitchen.
- Ceraclean® surface refinement
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Remnant holder variants: smooth, checkered, with spikes
- Product fixation device
- Bias cut device
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120-230 V 1-phase alternating current
- 400 V 3-phase alternating current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 520 x 430 mm
Outer dimensions (L x W x H)
- 628 x 572 x 432 mm
- 330 mm
- Quadratic W x H:
260 x 175 mm
210 x 225 mm
- Round: 225 mm
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.