Label printer GLPmaxx 80
Thermal direct / thermal transfer printer for more features, more convenience, more functionality. Regardless if used as stand-alone printer, total printer or if used for weight-related product labeling, the GLP maxx with its Intel® Atom™-based hardware is the ideal solution for today's and tomorrow's requirements.
It is perfectly suitable for dispatch and stock labels. In combination with the Bizerba weighing technology it is the perfect starter kit for manual price labeling.
The printers are network compatible and can also be controlled directly via the Internet. Settings and maintenance of the printer unit can be made without need of any tools - reducing costs and increasing print quality.
Area of Use
- as stand-alone printer
- as total printer
- for weight-related goods labeling
- Print width 56 mm (optionally 80 mm)
- Label size min. W 30 x H 20 mm, max. W 80 x H 500 mm
- operating terminal GT-7C with 7" color display or GT-12C with 12" color touch (optional)
- Printing of UNICODE fonts
- 2 GB memory on board for article and layout data
- Program updates, line backups, backup and service printouts are possible with the external USB port.
- The internal USB port can be used for logging of process data, e.g. for statistical evaluations.
- Processing of linerless labels
- Printing and processing of any one and two-dimensional standard barcodes, among other things data matrix and QR code
- Easy label roll change
- Servicing of printer unit w/o tools (e.g. replacing thermal printhead, pressure roller)
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Industry 4.0: Intelligent solutions for more success
Our innovative products support you in designing your company of tomorrow.
The new PC-based hardware provides more memory space and fast label data processing. By means of an USB port it is easy to run data back-ups and to buffer statistical data.
The operating terminal GT-7C with color display can be operated ergonomically and thus reduces operating errors.
The GLPmaxx Linerless processes Linerless labels without carrier material. As the roll contains 40% more labels, the retrofitting time is reduced for the same number of packages.
- Thermal transfer device
- Printing mechanism width 80 mm - 168 mm
- Scale connection via I-ADC
- Winding and unwinding unit for labels
- Mounting stand
- 12" color touch display
- Device version stainless steel
- Processing of linerless labels
|Weighing range LR18 A/M|| 6 kg / 2 g|
15 kg / 2 g
12 kg / 2 g
3/6 kg // 1/2 g
6/15 kg // 2/5 g
| Minimum load 40 g / verification scale intervals 3000|
Minimum load 100 g / verification scale intervals 3000
Minimum load 40 g / verification scale intervals 6000
Minimum load 20 g / verification scale intervals 2 x 3000
Minimum load 40 g / verification scale intervals 2 x 3000
Connection of more than one load receptor possible
|Printing technology|| Printing process|
| Thermal direct (optional thermal transfer)|
8 dot/mm (optional 12 dot/mm)
56 mm (optional 80 mm)
max. 250 mm/s
|printer|| Label size|
Thermal transfer ribbon
| min. 30 mm (W) x 20 mm (L)|
max. 80 mm (W) x 500 mm (L)
Core 40-76 mm, outside max. 150 mm
Core diameter 25.4 mm
Outer diameter 81 mm
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.