Fully automatic labeler for goods labeling GLM-Ievo with C-Wrap applicator
Here, Bizerba has applied many years of experience of label application across three sides (C-Wrap). The result is a high speed system which optimally meets industrial requirements in the food sector.
Area of Use
- Label application across three sides
- Labeling performance of up to 120 units/min
- Protection type IP 20 (printer)
- Protection type IP 54 (scale, transportation unit, control cabinet)
- Control of up to 4 labelers
- Saving function for thermal transfer ribbon, thermal printhead (Eco Motion Printer)
- Unicode capability
- Printing and processing of any one-dimensional and two-dimensional standard barcodes, among other things data matrix and QR code
- Alternating operation (label roll will be changed while system is running)
- Remote service
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
With the GLM-Ievo C-Wrap labels may be applied across three sides. Based on requirement the label can be placed on the side or in the center. By using C-Wrap labels a product can be optimally presented since the large label provides a lot of space for advertising messages.
In alternating operation with two labelers the label roll can be changed w/o stopping the system. This reduces set-up times and allows optimal package throughput.
By integrating an additional top/bottom labeler the system can also be used for traditional price labeling with top/bottom label application. The system thus offers a high degree of flexibility.
- Thermal transfer device
- Eco Motion printer
- Rotary and alignment station
- Active motorized package guidance
- Rejection systems
- One additional top or bottom labeler possible
|Weighing ranges||3/6 kg 6 kg 10 kg 6/10 kg|| Verification scale interval 1/2 g, min. FPV 150 g|
Verification scale interval 2 g (optionally 1g), min. FPV 500 (150 g)
Verification scale interval 2 g, min. FPV 500 g
Verification scale interval 1/2 g, min. FPV 150 g
|Printing technology||Printing process Resolution print width Print speed Label output|| Thermal direct (optionally thermal transfer)|
8 dot/mm (optionally 12 dot/mm)
80 mm (optionally 104)
max. 250 mm/s (400mm/s transport only)
|Labeler|| Label size|
Thermal transfer ribbon
| Min. W 40 mm x L 125 mm to W 120 mm x L 420 mm|
Core diameter 76 mm
(optionally 74-82 mm, 99-107 mm)
Outside diameter 300 mm
Core diameter 25.4 mm
Outside diameter 81 mm
|Labeling technology||C-Wrap applicator|| Compressed air supply 6bar|
Optionally one additional top or
bottom labeler possible
|Package size||min. W 50 mm x L 80 mm x H > 20 mm Max. W 300 mm L x 680 mm H x 150 mm||Depending on weighing belt dimensions|
|Labeling capacity||max. 120 ppm||Depending on device version, weight, package type and label size|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.