Explore connected fresh solutions: Bizerba at IFFA 2019
Around 63,000 visitors and 1,000 exhibitors from around the world make IFFA the most exciting international event for the meat industry. We are looking forward to being there and hope to be able to greet you at the Bizerba booth - you can find a link to your free ticket at the bottom of this page.
Bizerba presents solutions that make the use of digitalisation and process optimisation much easier in the trade. Explore connected fresh solutions – this is the motto we are using this year, and we mean it quite literally. Stop by the Bizerba booth to discover the many new opportunities available with our three large innovation topics
From Online to Offline
Network the ordering and operating processes in the fresh-food market - to efficiently merge online sales with retail stores. At IFFA you will discover our innovative B3 wrapper, for example.
- The brand new solution for the preparation room
- Packaging various package sizes and materials
- Huge performance in a small space
Discover innovative solutions to bring about process optimisation and reliability in your company. Reduce giveaways by cutting to the target weight. Automate the categorisation and inspection processes for unpackaged goods. Ensure that packaged goods are correctly labelled. For example, you will be thrilled with the new industrial A660 cutting machine.
- Giveaways are minimised with the integrated scale for weight regulation within a portion.
- Because there is no more downstream weight inspection, it will no longer be necessary to sort out erroneously weighted packages.
- Slicing as needed in the preparation room of a supermarket or for catering businesses - and as a result less waste from too much pre-cut product
Management, Monitoring & Service 4.0
An easier solution for your efforts to meet your monitoring obligation and the obligation to produce documented evidence. Expanding remote support with augmented services ensures increased productivity and makes your technical challenges more efficient. Reduce costs with less waste: Make your team more aware of food waste by introducing Food Waste Tracking.
Focus on Management and Monitoring:
- Monitoring and analysis options with BRAIN2 and RetailControl
- Based on the management and monitoring options, we can also offer digital services
Focus on Digital Services
- Applying predictive maintenance to reduce downtime
- Augmented service: solving technical challenges on your own by following specific instructions from our experts
Does that sound exciting? Then make sure you get your free IFFA ticket now!