Industrial-Software BRAIN2 Prepack_Compliance
Recording, evaluating and archiving from statistics data sets
Depending on the configuration of the device, statistics data sets are used for fill level control (FPV Europe), USDA (USA) or weight class identification.
Area of Use
- Collection of statistics data sets from Weigh price labelers and checkweighers
- Reporting on collected data and targeted evaluation
- The statistics data sets generated in the BIZERBA checkweighers and weigh price labelers are centrally stored in the BRAIN2 database
- Time saving thanks to structured and quickly accessible FPV proof
- Reports can be automatically saved as a file or printed for evaluation or archiving
- Due to the licensing of software pro Data Link (contact), the BRAIN2 software is also affordable for small and medium-sized companies with a few devices
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Integration in business processes
Reports can be automatically saved as a file or printed for evaluation or archiving. Furthermore, via the BRAIN2 web service, BRAIN2 data sets can be retrieved and further processed by higher ranking systems after successful user authentication.
|Computer and processor|| Multi-core processor with 2 GHz |
(Intel i5, i7, i9 or Xeon CPU or compatible AMD CPUs recommended).
Ethernet, recommended 1000 Mbit
|Display||Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|RAM||RAM with at least 12 GB, recommended 20 GB (if you use a terminal server where clients, server and database run on one hardware, we recommend 32 GB RAM)|
|Hard disk||Free hard disk capacity approx. 2 GB|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Dutch, Portuguese, simplified Chinese, Greek|
|Supported operating systems|| |
|Supported databases|| |
as well as Express versions of these editions*
* Restrictions in Express version. (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database 4 GB up to 10 GB) For smaller installations it is possible to install BRAIN2 and SQL Express Server on the client.
|Further information||Actual requirements and product functionality depend on your system configuration and your operating system. Certain features require a network connection. The communication with Bizerba devices requires the _connect.BRAIN software.|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.