Industrial-Software BRAIN2 Safety_Service
Your device backup at the right place
Area of Use
Automatic creation of backups (daily, weekly, monthly) for Bizerba checkweighers and weigh price labeler
- Creating central device backups directly at the device
- Sophisticated search and initialization of backups are not applicable, because backups are stored centrally in the database
- A backup of the device A can be loaded to an identical device B
- Minimizing restoration times
- Restoration via a backup
- Audit Trail (who loaded a restoration)
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
Who loaded the last backup?
BRAIN2 apps are protected by user ID and password. Backups cannot be removed or loaded to a device by unauthorized persons. Moreover, BRAIN2 also stores information on the person responsible for the last backup.
|Computer and processor||Processor with 800 MHz or better, i5, i7 or Xeon recommended|
|Display|| Monitor with a resolution of |
1024 x 768 pixels or higher
|RAM||at least 4 GB, recommended 8 GB|
|Hard disk||Approx. 800 MB. Once the original download package is removed by the hard disk, part of this hard disk storage will be released after installation.|
|Supported operating systems|| Microsoft Windows (x32/x64)|
|Drive||DVD drive recommended|
|Supported databases|| Microsoft SQL Server:|
|Supported Bizerba devices|| |
|Data backup directly on the device|| |