Industrial software BRAIN2 Stock_Control
Central recording and management of your goods received to enable full tracking and increase safety
Area of Use
- Manual input or weighing of stock
- Verification of goods in the process
- Blocking of goods requiring quarantine
- Stock information during order creation
- Creation and management of supplier data
- Article maintenance
- Stock use
- Traceability of product batches
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
|Computer and processor|| Multi-core processor with 2 GHz |
(Intel i5, i7, i9 or Xeon CPU or compatible AMD CPUs recommended).
Ethernet, recommended 1000 Mbit
|Display||Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|RAM||RAM with at least 12 GB, recommended 20 GB (if you use a terminal server where clients, server and database run on one hardware, we recommend 32 GB RAM)|
|Hard disk||Free hard disk capacity approx. 2 GB|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Dutch, Portuguese, simplified Chinese, Greek|
| Supported |
as well as Express versions of these editions*
* Restrictions in Express version. (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database 4 GB up to 10 GB) For smaller installations it is possible to install BRAIN2 and SQL Express Server on the client.
|Further Information||Actual requirements and product functionality depend on your system configuration and your operating system. Certain features require a network connection. The communication with Bizerba devices requires the _connect.BRAIN software.|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.