Mincer FW N32/98
Ideal in production environments
For Bizerba, mincing means comminution of meat instead of squashing it. FW-N 32/98 produces a loose and fluffy volume. The mixture retains its red color due to increased oxygen enrichment. Food processing facilities will achieve perfect results and the machines can be cleaned quickly and efficiently.
With a throughput of up to 1100 kg/h the FW-N 32/98 is the right solution for preparation rooms, large kitchens or as a manual solution for production.
Area of Use
- Butcher shops and markets with fresh food counters, food service and catering businesses use the FW N 32/98 model which can mince up to 1,100 kilograms per hour
- As a tabletop or stand-alone device it is primarily used in preparation areas and catering kitchens.
- As a manual solution for smaller production quantities it is also suitable for use in harsh production environments.
- Extra large one-piece feed pan with funnel-shaped opening
- Gentle cutting process with the Bizerba worm solution; available for all customary cutting systems
- Robust, with s/s housing, worm, and built with high protection for a long service life
- With exchangeable worm housing to meet highest hygienic regulations
- Coded cutting sets with screw cap for easy handling and homogenous mincing results
- Seamlessly welded, thick-walled product tray
- Quiet motor with long service life
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Tabletop and stand version, also mobile variant available
- Splash guard
- Cutting sets Longlife (Enterprise) and Unger 3/5-part design - also with LICO blades
- 220 V / 230 V / 400 V / 425 V three-phase current
- Stainless steel
Installation area (L x W)
- Tabletop unit: 515 x 316 mm / 20.3" x 13.2"
- Stand version: 521 x 360 mm / 20.5" x 14.7"
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- Tabletop unit: 521 x 360 mm / 20.5" x 14.7"
- Stand version: 880 x 520 x 1125 mm / 34.6" x 20.5" x 44.3"
- 50.0 l /13.2 G
Throughput performance max.
- up to 1100 kg/h (2425.1 lb/hour)
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.