Manual vertical slicer VS 12 FP
Powerful and flexible in manual operation specially for large products, even with bones such as air-dried ham.
Area of Use
- Special slicer for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens if products should be directly sliced from the bone
- For a Mediterranean slicing experience on the service counter
- Hygienic design:
- Tool-free disassembly
- Removable, dishwasher-safe Ceraclean® parts
- Large distance between blade and motor tower for easy cleaning by hand
- Fine adjustment of slice thickness between 0 - 3 mm
- Safety in a standardized design reinterpreted by a smooth carriage design and ergonomic product holder which can be fastened
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Blade options: Cheese blade
- Removable carriage
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3 kg / 2 g
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120-230 V 1-phase alternating current
- 400 V 3-phase alternating current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 604 x 430 mm
Outer dimensions (L x W x H)
- 892 x 908 x 625 mm (VS12 FP350)
- 350 mm
- Quadratic W x H (VS12 FP350):
340 x 215 mm
285 x 270 mm
- Round: Ø 270 mm (VS12 FP350)
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm
Various VS12 FP variants available. Technical data of variants upon request.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.