Dynamic process scale CWPmaxx
The industry standard for the highest hygienic demands with unpacked foodstuffs
CWPmaxx process scales are not only sturdy enough for high-pressure cleaning, but they were designed to meet the strict hygienic design requirements of the European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group (EHEDG): ergonomic, providing the maximum safety for unpackaged foodstuffs minimal structural components.
Area of Use
With high IP69 protection and its open and robust s/s design, the process scale CWPmaxx is ideally suitable for use in the fresh-food area and in production of unpacked foodstuffs such as:
- Fresh meat, ground meat
- Sausages / cold cuts
- Instant meals, tinned food
- Bread, cakes and pastries
- Dairy products
- Throughput: up to 250 products/min
- Weighing ranges: 50 – 3000 g
- Protection type: IP69
- Applications in the food and non-food sectors, also with tendency control:
- Behind filler or portioning devices
- Optimized weight and fill amount control
- Interface to Bizerba's data management solution _statistics.BRAIN
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
Weight and fill quantity control in hygiene-sensitive production processes
Through fill quantity control and process control prior to the packaging line you save valuable raw materials (product and packaging materials). You optimize your lines' efficiency and increase profits. The CWPmaxx process scales are usually located in the production process at the cutting stage, portioning stage or in the filling stage. Non-compliant packages are ejected before they reach the packaging machine. Alternatively, the optional tendency control can optimize automatic portioning.
With typical checkweighers hygiene problems occur at the transitions between infeed, weighing, and discharge belts. Food remnants fall from the conveyor belt and collect in the system. The belt is narrower than the belt body. Consequently, product remnants accumulate on the belt body next to the belt and could re-enter the production flow. The CWPmaxx excludes such risks.
Less room for bacteria, short cleaning cycles, low maintenance costs
- Fewer wear parts prevents expensive downtime: the system does not require drive or deflection rollers, since it uses just a single conveyor belt and one motor.
- The transport belt can be removed quickly and easily.
- If product particles fall down from the belt, they cannot fall into another part of the machine and cannot re-enter the production flow.
- Fast, hygienic cleaning: the hygienically sensitive areas are open and freely accessible; machine parts and frames are rounded or inclined.
- The load cell is hermetically sealed.
- IP69 protection: all components can be cleaned hygienically with high pressure in short cycles.
- Corrosion due to penetration by cleaning agents and water is a thing of the past.
Newly defined using a modular design principle
Thanks to their modular design, Bizerba's CWPmaxx systems can adjust to fit any production lines. Transport height can thus be easily changed on-site. In addition, rejection systems, as well as signal lamps, signal horns and tendency control are optimized for each product type to control upstream systems. Numerous IT interfaces and a software connection using the Bizerba BRAIN2 network ensure long-term planning and investment protection far beyond the initial installation.
Consultation, project planning and integration
Over time, CWPmaxx process scales can easily adapt to meet your changing needs. The wide range of configurations accommodates virtually any line concept and ensures operational capability for future applications as well.
Our team of specialists can help you find the best solution for your own specific needs. Let us design a custom-tailored checkweigher for you.
- Rejection counter-checker, tendency control
- Container fill level check
- Bizerba Industrial software BRAIN2
- Special design for the bakery industry
|Max. weight||3000 g|
|Minimum load capacity||50 g|
|Resolution||from 1 g|
|Max. speed||Up to 250 units/min|
|Transport height||750 mm - 1200 mm|
|Conveying direction||Left to right / right to left|
|Conveyor widths||200 mm|
|Lengths of weighing platforms||250, 400 mm|
|Display||12.1‘‘ SVGA color touchscreen|
|Rejection system||Retracting belt, pusher (additional systems on request) incl. reject bin|
|Hardware interfaces||RS232, RS485, TTY, Ethernet, I/O signals|
|Accessories||Tendency control, signal lamp, emergency stop and much more|
|Material||Stainless steel 1.4301|
|Voltage|| 400 V 3+N+PE 50/60 Hz|
208 V 3+N+PE 50/60 Hz
|Operating temperature||0 °C to 40 °C|
|Humidity||20-90 %, non-condensing|
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)