Load receptor iL Professional 150 SPM/SP
Hygienic scale for the food industry - less room for bacteria and easy cleaning.
With conventional scales hygienic problems occur at intersections, edges and corners. The iL professional 150 SPM/SP, by contrast, is ergonomic and designed according to the criteria of the European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group (EHEDG). It is easy to clean, has as minimum number of components and is made of high-quality materials. Its hygienically sensitive areas are freely accessible.
Area of Use
- Load receptor with IP69 protection, as dual interval scale for weighing ranges up to 150 kg, particularly suitable for hygienically sensible areas in food trade and food industry
- in combination with Bizerba weighing terminals it can be used for counting, dosing, formulation, checking and commissioning
- for hazardous areas classified as zones 1/21 and 2/22 (optional)
- Corrosion due to penetration by cleaning agents and water are a thing of the past.
- Everything can be hygienically cleaned with water jet and in short cycles.
- Cleaning agents and water can drain off via inclined surfaces and cannot accumulate or remain on the surface.
- design variations for zones 2/22 and 1/21
- The load cell with IP69 protection is resistant to aggressive cleaning agents and high-pressure cleaners.
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
- Bench stand, height 550 mm - 565 mm, stainless steel 1.4301, electro-polished
- Load cells in Ex ib version for Ex zones 1/21 and 2/22
|Protection type according to DIN/VDE 0470:||IP69|
|Platform sizes:|| 500 mm x 400 mm (W x T)|
600 mm x 450 mm (W x T)
|Weighing Range:|| 15 kg, 30 kg, 60 kg and 150 kg|
Dual division: 15/30 kg, 30/60 kg, 60/150 kg
|Scale interval:|| 5 g, 10 g, 20 g and 50 g|
Dual division: 5/10 g, 10/20 g, 20/50 g
|Ex version:||Ex zones 1&21 and 2&22|
|Installation method:||Free-standing or free-standing with stand|
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)