Load receptor iL Special 750 E/MP
Floor scale with drive-on/off ramps in extra flat design
Area of Use
- Multi point load receptor for goods receiving, warehousing and shipping; depending on the version suitable for load capacities of up to 600 kg.
- in combination with Bizerba weighing terminals it can be used for counting, dosing, formulation, checking and commissioning
- for hazardous areas classified as zones 1/21 and 2/22
- Overall height of weighing platform only 35 mm
- low-maintenance and wear-resistant operation
- high long-term accuracy
- 4 strain gauge load cells, hermetically sealed and corrosion-resistant
- good shock- and vibration absorption and self-centering
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
The load receptor is approved with load cells in EEx ib-design also for the Ex-area in zone 1.
|Metrologically approved weighing range in kg||Interval||Scale interval|
|1 - 150||3000d||0.05|
|2 - 300||3000d||0.1|
|4 - 600||3000d||0.2|
|2 - 300/600||2 x 3000d||0.1/0.2|
|Standard loads acc. to DIN 1925|
|Load cell nominal load||100 kg||200 kg|
|Design load 1||375 kg||750 kg|
|Design load 2||300 kg||600 kg|
|Design load 3||225 kg||450 kg|
|Wheel load||100 kg||190 kg|
|Axle load||190 kg||380 kg|
|Platform dimensions (W x D)||800 mm x 1000 mm|
|Weighing platform height||35 mm|
|Measuring transducer for connection of Bizerba weighing terminal||4 strain gauge load cells|
|Ambient temperature|| Operation: -10 ℃ to +40 ℃|
Storage: -50 ℃ to +85 ℃
|Speed of temperature changes||max. 5 °C|
|Stabilization time|| approx. 2 - 3 sec|
|Protection type according to DIN / VDE 0470||Load cells IP 67, junction box IP 65|
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)