Industrial software Nutrition Package
With _bld.BRAIN and _dataMaintenance.BRAIN nutrition facts tables and nutrition values can be optimally designed
Area of Use
- Labeling in the food industry
- Optimum support in implementing nutritional information and GDA information on your products
- Compliance with EU regulation on the provision of food information to consumers
- Creation of nutrition facts
- Input of GDA information
- Simple automatized implementation, reduction of errors
- Label Designer templates:
- Three GDA graphics
- Two nutrition facts tables
- One identification mark
- Nutrition data maintenance per article
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
_bld.BRAIN allows implementing and designing nutrition facts tables and entering nutrition values. The integrated Label Designer provides templates to create nutrition facts and GDA information on labels.
_dataMaintenance.BRAIN provides a master data maintenance tool to enter nutrition facts in tabular form for each article. Furthermore, this software includes a wizard assisting you in entering nutrition values.
Computer and processor
Processor with 800 Megahertz (MHz) or better. Recommended i5, i7 or Xeon
Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
At least 2 GB main memory, recommended 4 GB main memory
approx. 300 Megabytes (MB). Part of this hard disk storage is released after installation if the original download package was removed from the hard disk.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x32/x64 edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows 10 (Professional, Enterprise)
- Microsoft Windows 8*
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate) x32/x64 Edition SP1
- Microsoft Windows Vista (Business, Enterprise, Ultimate) x32/x64 edition SP1
* Microsoft Windows 8 RT is no longer supported
Microsoft SQL Server: SQL Server 2008; SQL Server 2008 Express*; SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008 R2 Express*, SQL Server 2012
(* Limitations in the Express version. Due to the database constraints (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database 2 or max 4 GB) up to 2.5 million weighings may be stored.)
Text management, including static texts, barcodes, device data, automation parameters
CSV import and export of article data from _dataMaintenance.BRAIN 2.20
Supported Bizerba devices
- GX labelers from device version 8.60
- CX checkweighers from device version 8.60
- Inspection system BVS-I
Definition of barcode contents
QR code, Data Matrix code, among others