Logistics labeling system GLM-Bmaxx 120
The automatic Bizerba weigh price labeler GLM-Bmaxx 120 makes things easy for you: It can be easily integrated into conveyor systems and data systems and thus ensures correct labeling from the case to the pallet.
Area of Use
- Flexible fields of application for labeling of cases, boxes and pallets in production, warehousing and distribution logistics
- OEM belt labeler in stand-alone operation
- total value printer for price labeling lines and checkweigher lines
- also be used in connection with the dynamic scales
- Operating terminal GT-7C with 7" color display, optionally GT-12E or GT-12C with 12" color touch display
- 2GB memory on board for layout and logos
- Program updates, line backups, backup and service printouts are possible with the external USB port.
- Thermal direct and thermal transfer print
- Printing and processing of any one and two-dimensional standard barcodes, among other things data matrix and QR code
- Easy label roll change (Ø up to 300 mm)
- Servicing of printer unit w/o tools (e.g. replacing thermal printhead, pressure roller)
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
The printers are network compatible and can also be controlled directly via the Internet. The new PC-based hardware provides more memory space and fast label data processing. The operating terminal GT-7C with color display can be operated ergonomically and thus reduces operating errors. Optionally, an operating terminal with color touch display is available.
- Thermal transfer device
- Printing mechanism 80 mm (optional width 104 mm)
- Mounting stand
- 12" color touch display
- Printing process: Thermal direct (optional thermal transfer)
- Resolution: 8 dot/mm (optional 12 dot/mm)
- Print width: 80 mm (optional 104)
- Print speed: max. 250 mm/s
- Label output: 120 mm
- Label size: min. 30 mm (W) x 30 mm (L), max. 100 mm (W) x 150 mm (L)
- Label roll: Core 40 mm opt. 76 mm, outside max. 300 mm
- Thermal transfer ribbon: Core diameter 25.4 mm, Outer diameter 81 mm
- All standard barcodes: EAN/UPC 8, EAN/UPC 13, EAN/UPC 128, Code 2/5 int. Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, PDF417, PDF 417 with AI, GS1 DataBar Omni, GS1 DataBar, Data Matrix, QRCode
- 230 V / 50-60 Hz, 110 V / 60 Hz
- Ethernet TCP/IP (optional RS 232m RS 422, TTY)
- 0 °C to +40 °C, Standby to -10 °C
- 20 - 90%, non-condensing
- IP 20
- 2 GB: Compact Flash card
- Operation via keyboard; 7" color display
- Optional GT-12E or GT-12C 12" LCD display with touch screen function
- Thermal transfer device: Printing is done via thermal transfer ribbon
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)