Strip cutter and tenderizer S121
Multi-functional device for strip cutting and tenderizing of meat for trade and industrial continuous operation
With the unique Emotion® drive concept this multifunctional device is efficient and easy to handle. It is suitable for continuous operation for automatic product feed.
Area of Use
- The S121 is intended for daily use in all food processing companies.
- It is particularly suitable for processing of cheese, meat and sausages/cold cuts with automatic feeding.
- Cuts meat into strips and tenderizes meat, all using a single device
- Energy efficient, quiet and w/o noticeable heat rise thanks to Emotion technology
- Best ergonomics due to operation from the front and compact design
- Optimally designed for cutting onto a 325 x 353 mm gastronorm tray
- Can be integrated into automated production lines for convenience products
- Meets strict hygiene guidelines in accordance with CE standards, alternatively NSF ANSI 8/2010
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
Precise cutting results
Different sets for strip widths of 4 to 20 millimeters may be inserted without the need of tools. Two blade cylinders ensure precise cutting results: They prevent the product from being jammed or crushed.
The S121 has a powerful motor with an internal cooling system – hygienically impeccable since there are no openings needed in the housing for cooling purposes. Due to the Emotion® drive the machine works very quietly.
Ease of use a key topic
- Large discharge area, accessible from three sides for appealing depositing
- Ideal for placing Gastronorm standard food service trays underneath and feeding them through
- 2-piece cutting sets which can be removed with ease for cleaning without the need for tools or threaded connectors
- Protected against tipping, highly stable thanks to broad installation surface
- Protective cover made of transparent plastic prevents accidental physical contact with interior
- For fully automatic cutting of products into strips, the device can, together with the optional infeed roller conveyor, be placed behind any conveyor belt. This makes it possible to create an automated production line for convenience products
Tenderizing set S011
The S011 meat tenderizing set with polished spikes is ideally suited for automated tenderizing of meat – a popular preparation method to reduce roasting time of steaks, scallops and cutlets.
Knitting set S012
Makes even deeper cuts, which reduces the cooking time even further. It is also possible to ‘knit’ two pieces of meat into a single piece.
Strip cutter set S021
Suitable for the preparation of delicious, fresh and appetizing salads from cold cuts, fresh meat and cheese strips as well as for precise slicing of gyros, vegetables, cucumbers, mushrooms, fruits, onions etc. Two blade rollers protect the product from being crushed and jammed (width of stripes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 20 mm).
The s/s feeder chute with gravity rollers can be integrated in automatic lines thus making the S121 an industrial cutting all-rounder.
- 200 - 240 V single-phase alternating current
- Stainless steel
- food grade plastic
Installation area (L x W)
- 345 x 260 mm / 13.6" x 10.2"
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 405 x 350 x 456 mm / 15.9" x 13.8" x 18.0"
- Length: 195 mm / 7.7”
- Width: 30 mm / 1.8”
- Strip width 4 to 20 mm
- Tenderizing and knitting function
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)