Manual vertical slicer VS12 F
Unique for large products to be sliced, powerful in manual mode
The core component is a powerful blade drive, optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion®. In addition, the VS12 F can be fitted with Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy feeding of products to the blade.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for preparation areas, kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- for the fresh meat counter
- Perfect hygienic design: Disassembly without tools, dishwasher-safe (Ceraclean®) attachment parts as well as open design for ease of cleaning
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 – 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor with intelligent motor control Emotion® with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface
- Sharpening icon indicates that blade must be sharpened, depending on device type
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
- Carriage insertion plate for easy feeding of even sticky products such as raw meat
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- Ceraclean® surface refinement
- Energy saving mode Emotion®
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3 kg / 2 g
- Product fixation device
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120 / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 100 - 120 / 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 607 x 433 mm / 23.9” x 17.1”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- VS12 F33: 669 x 739 x 479 mm / 26.3" x 29.1" x 18.9"
- VS12 F35: 845 x 791 x 515 mm / 33.3" x 31.1" x 20.3"
- VS12 F37: 918 x 863 x 496 mm / 36.1" x 34.0" x 20.1"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- 350 mm / 13.8”
- 370 mm / 14.6”
- Round: Ø 270 mm / 10.6”
- VS12 F33 (H x W): 225 x 260 mm / 8.9” x 10.2”
- VS12 F35 (H x W): 260 x 315 mm / 10.2” x 12.4”
- VS12 F37 (H x W): 290 x 360 mm / 11.4” x 14.2”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”