Manual vertical slicer VS 12 FP
Powerful and flexible in manual operation specially for large products, even with bones such as air-dried ham.
The core component is a powerful blade drive, optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion®.
Area of Use
- Special slicer for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens if products should be directly sliced from the bone
- For a Mediterranean slicing experience on the service counter
- Perfect hygienic design: disassembly without tools, open design for ease of cleaning.
- Safety in a standardized design reinterpreted by a smooth carriage design and ergonomic product holder which can be fastened
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 – 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor with intelligent motor control "Emotion" with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Sharpening icon indicates that blade must be sharpened, depending on device type
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Energy saving mode Emotion®
- Blade options: Cheese blade
- Removable carriage
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3 kg / 2 g
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120 / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 100 - 120 / 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 607 x 433 mm / 23.9” x 17.1”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- VS12 FP35: 923 x 756 x 515 mm / 36.3" x 29.8" x 20.3"
- VS12 FP37: 952 x 751 x 496 mm / 37.5" x 29.6" x 19.5"
- 350 mm / 13.8”
- 370 mm / 14.6”
- Round: Ø 270 mm / 10.6”
- VS12 FP35 (H x W): 260 x 320 mm / 10.2” x 12.6”
- VS12 FP37 (H x W): 260 x 335 mm / 10.2” x 13.2”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)