Manual vertical slicer with portion scale VS12 W
For perfect slicing and weighing of product in a single operation
The core component is a powerful blade drive, optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion®. In addition, the VS12 W can be fitted with Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy feeding of products to the blade.
Workflows for target weight slicing of up to 3 kg / 2 g are more efficient and precise due to a fully integrated portion scale.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- Perfect hygienic design: Disassembly without tools, dishwasher-safe (Ceraclean®) attachment parts as well as open design for ease of cleaning
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 – 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor with intelligent motor control Emotion® with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface
- Bizerba portion scale with removable load platter for ease of cleaning
- Sharpening icon indicates that blade must be sharpened
- optional Comfort package: Automatic switch-off function after a preset time interval
- optional Illumination: Visual display showing the current device mode
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- The integrated portion scale (up to 3kg / 2g) may also be used for weighing w/o slicing, e.g. for weighing of seasonings in the kitchen.
- Ceraclean® surface refinement
- Energy saving mode Emotion®
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Remnant holder variants: smooth, checkered, with spikes
- Product fixation device
- Bias cut device
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120 / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 100 - 120 / 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 518 x 430 mm / 20.4” x 16.9”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 669 x 739 x 479 mm / 26.3" x 29.1" x 18.9"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- Round: Ø 225 mm / 8.9”
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9”
- Width: 260 mm / 10.2”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)