Manual vertical slicer with portion scale VS12 W
For perfect slicing and weighing of product in a single operation
The core component is a powerful blade drive, optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion®. In addition, the VS12 W can be fitted with Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy feeding of products to the blade.
Workflows for target weight slicing of up to 3 kg / 2 g are more efficient and precise due to a fully integrated portion scale.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- Perfect hygienic design: Disassembly without tools, dishwasher-safe (Ceraclean®) attachment parts as well as open design for ease of cleaning
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 – 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor with intelligent motor control Emotion® with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface
- Bizerba portion scale with removable load platter for ease of cleaning
- Sharpening icon indicates that blade must be sharpened
- optional Comfort package: Automatic switch-off function after a preset time interval
- optional Illumination: Visual display showing the current device mode
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- The integrated portion scale (up to 3kg / 2g) may also be used for weighing w/o slicing, e.g. for weighing of seasonings in the kitchen.
- Ceraclean® surface refinement
- Energy saving mode Emotion®
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Remnant holder variants: smooth, checkered, with spikes
- Product fixation device
- Bias cut device
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120 / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 100 - 120 / 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 518 x 430 mm / 20.4” x 16.9”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 669 x 739 x 479 mm / 26.3" x 29.1" x 18.9"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- Round: Ø 225 mm / 8.9”
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9”
- Width: 260 mm / 10.2”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.