Weigh price labeling system GLM-Emaxx 20/30/WS
Exact weighing, accurate labeling – and saving a great deal of time. The GLM-Emaxx is a fully automatic labeling device of space-saving design which has mainly proved successful as entry level class.
Area of Use
- entry-level class for small throughput
- with external operating terminal for 25 or 35 packages per minute
- can be used with manual feed, but can also be integrated into existing automatic production lines for fully automatic price labeling
- Optimal convenience for variable weight price labeling and product labeling in retail, trade and small industrial plants
- Operating terminal GT-7C with 7" color display, optionally GT-12E or GT-12C with 12" color touch
- Printing of UNICODE fonts
- 2 GB memory on board for layout and logos
- Program updates, line backups, backup and service printouts are possible with the external USB port.
- Thermal direct and thermal transfer print
- Printing and processing of any one and two-dimensional standard barcodes, among other things data matrix and QR code
- Easy change of label roll (Ø up to 300 mm)
- Servicing of printer unit without tools (e.g. replacing thermal printhead, pressure roller)
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
The GLM-Emaxx 20/30/WS is network-capable and ERP system compatible. Its increased storage capacity ensures faster processing of label data.
The ergonomic design of the GT-7C operating terminal with color display offers safe and easy handling. It can be optionally fitted with a color touch display.
And even our service is something to be proud of: By means of remote diagnostics our service team makes sure via e-service or e-mail that downtimes are minimal.
- 6 kg, verification scale interval 2 g, min. FPV 500 g
- 3/6 kg, verification scale interval 1/2 g, min. FPV 150 g
Weighing belt dimensions
- 300 mm x 400 mm (W x L) for scale 3/6 kg, 6 kg
- Air-jet labeler
- min. W 30 mm x 30 mm to W 100 mm x 100 mm
- Core diameter 76 mm (optionally 40 mm)
- Outer diameter 300 mm
- Thermal direct or thermal transfer (optional), print speed max. 150 mm/s (250 mm/s optional)
- Print resolution 8 dot/mm (optionally 12 dot/mm), print width = 80 mm (optional 104 mm)
- min. 40 mm (L) x 40 mm (W) x > 1 mm (H) – max. 400 mm (L) x 300 mm (W) x 250 mm (H)
- Operation via keyboard
- 7" color display
- RS 232, TCP/IP, optionally RS 422, TTY
- 230 V/50-60 Hz
- 120 V/60 Hz
- 0 °C to 40 °C (stand-by up to -10 °C)
- IP20 (printer)
- IP 54 (scale, transport, control cabinet)
- 2 GB Compact Flash card
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)