Checkout scale CS 300 NC 74
The CS 300 reliably integrates in existing scanner solutions in the checkout area
As worldwide leaders in industrial weighing technology, this is a checkout scale you can trust. This CS 300 checkout scale is designed to seamlessly integrate with existing checkout scanner areas, with flexible interface protocols designed to offer an efficient and simple installation.
Efficient scanning and weighing
The scale is designed with scalability in mind, allowing stores to choose from a single or double display. A single display will show the weight of items, whereas a double-sided display will show the weight, basic price, weighed sale price, tare and product text. The scale is able to weigh items up to a maximum of 15kg, with a minimum load of 40g.
During scanning the basic price of the product is transmitted from the cash register to the scale, which automatically calculates the sale price based on the product weight. These details are then transmitted to the printer which produces a sales slip for the operator to scan. For complete integration with a cash register, the till will need a Bizerba software driver. This will improve operator speed with scale information passed straight to the till display, without the need to print a sales slip.
Quick and simple installation
This checkout scale can be integrated with your existing cash register, while the weighing system is designed for use with the NCR scanner RealScan 74. By combining a scale with the scanner, it is possible to achieve accurate and efficient weighing in a compact space. To aid installation the scale features a built-in spirit level and the display can be installed within the checkout area. The scale itself weighs 3.1kg and when combined with the scanner the complete weight is 7.2kg.
If you are looking for a reliable weighing scale that offers flexibility and simple installation, this NCR checkout scale is an ideal option. Contact us for alternative checkout scales or scanner scales
Area of Use
- Integration in your existing cash register system
- Weighing system for integration of NCR scanner RealScan™ 74
- Reliable, high performance multi-interval weighing system - made in Germany
- Choice between different hardware and software display solutions to show price and weight
- Data dialogs for common cash register systems included in the standard
- Power supply of scale via scanner
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- The RS232 interface for POS system connection is included in the standard
- Development support - whether for drivers or declaration of conformity - everything from a single source
- Long-term stability of the weighing system due to high quality materials and a robust design
- No periodic re-calibration during useful life necessary
- P display - display on one side (weight, tare, unit price, selling price)
- P display - display on two sides (weight, tare, unit price, selling price)
- WS display - display on one side (weight only)
- SD display - software display license
- Alternative for stand: angle bracket / short stand
External operating element
- Zero setting key and function key for call up scale menu
- 6/15 kg with 2/5 g scale intervals
- Zero setting and and call up scale menu at P-display or as a separate box
- -10° to +40℃
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.