Checkout scale CS 300 TE
The CS 300 checkout scale reliably integrates in existing cash register solutions
Looking for smarter, sleeker cash register solutions? Meet the CS 300 TE checkout scale.
If you find your cash register workers are being held back by an inefficient or outdated weighing system, you may wish to consider upgrading to a CS 300 TE checkout scale. The scale can easily be integrated with existing cash register systems, meaning it can improve the efficiency of your system without causing any downtime. Alternatively you may want to look at our alternative checkout system. .
How does it work?
The CS 300 TE checkout scale is a weighting system with a separate load reception made by an elite German engineering company. The scale is discreetly installed within the cash register counter and can be displayed on either a short stand or an angle bracket. With both its hardware and software able to show the price and weight of the item it is weighing, the CS 300 TE checkout scale helps cash registers to work more efficiently and quickly.
Performance you can rely on
The cash register environment is often fast-paced, for this reason, the CS 300 TE has been designed to be robust and long-lasting. You can rely on the CS 300 TE to produce reliable, accurate measurements time and time again, even after frequent use.
Designed to deliver an elite performance
The CS 300 TE checkout scale has been designed with multiple features to improve the accuracy and efficiency of a cash register. For example, no periodic recalibration of the scale is needed, so you can trust the accuracy of the scale without having to perform time-consuming maintenance work. The machine is also able to work in temperatures of -10 to 40oc, meaning it can work in hot environments and weigh frozen foods without any issues.
Is it time you upgraded your cash register weighing system? For more information about the CS 300 TE checkout scale, do not hesitate to get in contact with our experienced team today.
Area of Use
- Weighing system with separate load receptor for installation in cash register counter
- Cash register
- Ergonomic zero setting and taring of the scale
- RS 232 for connection of cash register systems
- Hardware and software display to show price and weight
- Data dialogs for current cash register systems are available as a standard
- Reliable, high performance multi-interval weighing system - made in Germany
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- High-end multi-interval weighing system
- Long-term stability due to robust design
- No periodic re-calibration necessary
- RS 232 interface comes standard
- Interface dialogs to current cash register systems are available as a standard
- Freedom of choice concerning displays
- Display on one side (weight, tare, unit price, selling price)
- Display on two sides (weight, tare, unit price, selling price)
- Display on one side (weight only)
- Software display
- Alternative for stand: angle bracket / short stand
- Tare key and zero setting key
- Zero setting and taring as a separate box
- -10° to +40℃
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.