Weight and fill amount controls in hygiene-sensitive production processes
With typical checkweighers hygiene problems occur at the transitions between infeed, weighing, and discharge belts. Here, dough remnants fall from the conveyor belt and collect in the system. The belt is narrower than the belt body. Consequently, dough accumulates on the belt body next to the belt and could re-enter the production flow. The CWPmaxx Bakery excludes such risks.
Less room for bacteria, short cleaning cycles, low maintenance costs
- Fewer wear parts prevents expensive downtime: the system does not require drive or deflection rollers, since it uses just a single conveyor belt and one motor.
- The transport belt can be removed quickly and easily.
- If product particles fall down from the belt, they cannot fall into another part of the machine and cannot re-enter the production flow.
- Fast, hygienic cleaning: the hygienically sensitive areas are open and freely accessible; machine parts and frames are rounded or inclined.
- The load cell is hermetically sealed.
Newly defined using a modular design principle
Thanks to their modular design, Bizerba's CWEmaxx Bakery checkweighers can adjust to fit any production lines. Transport height can thus be easily changed on-site. In addition, rejection systems, as well as signal lamps, signal horns and tendency control are optimized for each product type to control upstream systems. Numerous IT interfaces and a software connection using the Bizerba BRAIN2 network ensure long-term planning and investment protection far beyond the initial installation.
Consultation, project planning, and integration
Over time, CWPmaxx Bakery process scales can easily adapt to meet your changing needs. The wide range of configurations accommodates virtually any line concept and ensures operational capability for future applications as well.
Our team of specialists can help you find the best solution for your own specific needs. Let us design a custom-tailored checkweigher for you.