Weight and fill amount controls in hygiene-sensitive production processes
Through fill amount control and process regulation prior to the packaging line, you save valuable raw materials (product and packaging materials), optimizing your line's efficiency and increasing your profits. The CWPmaxx process scales are usually located in the production process at the cutting stage, portioning stage or in the filling stage. Non-compliant packages are ejected before they reach the packaging machine. Alternatively, the optional tendency control can optimize automatic portioning.
With typical checkweighers hygiene problems occur at the transitions between infeed, weighing, and discharge belts. Food remnants fall from the conveyor belt and collect in the system. The belt is narrower than the belt body. Consequently, product remnants accumulate on the belt body next to the belt and could re-enter the production flow. CWPmaxx checkweighers prevent these risks entirely.
Less room for bacteria, short cleaning cycles, low maintenance costs
- Fewer wear parts prevents expensive downtime: the system does not require drive or deflection rollers, since it uses just a single conveyor belt and one motor.
- The transport belt can be removed quickly and easily.
- If product particles fall down from the belt, they cannot fall into another part of the machine and cannot re-enter the production flow.
- Fast, hygienic cleaning: the hygienically sensitive areas are open and freely accessible; machine parts and frames are rounded or inclined.
- The load cell is hermetically sealed.
- Protection type IP69: all components can be cleaned hygienically with high pressure in short cycles.
- Corrosion due to penetration by cleaning agents and water are a thing of the past.
Newly defined using a modular design principle
With their modular construction, Bizerba's CWPmaxx systems can adjust to fit any production lines. Transport height can thus be easily changed on-site. In addition, rejection systems, as well as signal lamps, signal horns and tendency control are optimized for each product type to control upstream systems. Numerous IT interfaces and a software connection using the Bizerba BRAIN2 network ensure long-term planning and investment protection far beyond the initial installation.
Consultation, project planning, and integration
Over time, CWPmaxx process scales can easily adapt to meet your changing needs. The wide range of configurations accommodates virtually any line concept and ensures operational capability for future applications as well.
Our team of specialists can help you find the best solution for your own specific needs. Let us design a custom-tailored checkweigher for you.