GR analytical semi-micro balance
High performance of up to 0.01mg semi-micro weighing automatic self-calibration and ergonomic design. Speedy & simple operation to maximize performance.
A unique system allows the user to conveniently open or close the left or right side of the weighing chamber using a control lever. This system allows quick and efficient access to the weighing chamber.
Allows GLP or LIMS balance management by outputting the balance ID number and weight used to calibrate the balance.
The data can be output to A&D’s AD-8121B printer or a computer, indicating date, time, balance ID number and calibration weight.
Requires little space
The GR series has a 30% smaller footprint compared with conventional balances. Its tall weighing chamber can accommodate large beakers.
Automatic adjustable environment setting: Adapts automatically to the most suitable environment response setting to minimize adverse external effects. “FAST”, “MID” or “SLOW” is displayed.
Area of Use
- Underfloor weighing
- Automatic self-calibration: performs self-calibration automatically when a change of ambient temperature exceeds the preset temperature range
- One touch calibration: allows quick calibration with one push of the CAL key
- 13 multiple weighing units: g, mg, pcs, %, oz., ozt, ct, mom, dwt, GN, tl, t (tola), m (messghal)
- Two-layer housing: durable construction minimizes negative effects of ambient temperature changes
- Splash proof keyboard and display: protected from dust and spills
- Data memory function: stores up to 200 sets of weighing data. Data can be output using numerical codes
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Density determination kit
- Serial/Ethernet converter with WinCT-Plus
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Remote display
120 g to 300 g
- d = 0.01 mg
Admissible ambient conditions
- 5°C to 40°C / 41°F to 104°F
- Relative humidity less than 85%
- approx. 6.0 kg / 13.2 lb
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.