Platform Scale / Load receptor iL Professional 20000 F/MP
The high quality heavy duty floor scale is optionally available to be built into a pit or can be used freestanding.
The high quality heavy duty platform scale, one our most popular floor scales and can optionally adapted and built into a pit or can be used as a freestanding unit. Used in logistics and warehouse operations. Additionally these platform scales have IP67 protection as standard. The junction boxes have IP68 Protection against indirect moisture and dust. Approved for EX zones making this a flexible and robust unit that can deal with any areas within any production facility or logistics arena.
The iL Professional 20000 platform scale can weigh loads of up to 15 tonnes. The robust and reliable design of the floor scale ensures low-maintenance and wear-resistant operation with a high level of long-term accuracy when used with our professional weighing terminals.
Alternative platform scale solutions in the range are as follows:
- iL Professional 20 F/HY - Weighing ranges up to 6 kg, 12 kg and 15 kg
- iL Professional 150F/HY - Weighing ranges up to 15 kg, 30 kg, 60 kg and 150 kg
- iL Professional 350 F/HY- Weighing ranges up to 30 kg, 60 kg, 120 kg, 150 kg and 300 kg
- iL Professional 750 F/HY - Weighing ranges up to 60 kg, 120 kg, 150 kg, 300 kg, 500 kg and 600 kg
- iL Professional 800F/MP- The electromagnetically driven load receptor
- iL Professional 2000/4000/6000/7500 F/MP - Weighing ranges of from 300 kg to 6000 kg. Dry & Wet areas.
- iL Professional 50 SPM/SP - Hygienic scale for the food industry
- iL Professional 150 SPM/SP - Load receptor with IP69 protection
If you are looking for a platform scale, no matter what the IP protection or weights required then we will have a solution for you. We will gladly visit you at your place of business and offer a free site survey based on your current and future requirements. Contact us today for a no obligation quote.
Area of Use
- the platform scale for heavy loads with a load capacity of up to 15 t
- perfectly suitable for the metal industry, chemical industry, steel plants and foundries
- simple, sturdy construction
- Overall height of weighing platform 275 to 305 mm
- functional and fixing parts for load cells made of stainless steel 1.4301
- load cells in Ex ib-design also for the Ex-area in Zone 1
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- This floor scale is optionally available in painted steel (platform light gray, deck deep black) or with deck hot-dip galvanized plane or checkered plate. Functional and fixing parts for the weigh cell are made of stainless steel 1.4301.
- Load receptor with load cells in EEx-ib design are also approved for the Ex-area in zone 1.
|Weighing range in kg||Interval||Scale interval in kg||Max. preload in kg|
|15000 kg||3000e||5.0||2000 kg|
|6000 kg||6000e||1.0||11000 kg|
|12000 kg||6000e||2.0||2000 kg|
|3000/6000 kg||2 x 3000e||1.0/2.0||11000 kg|
|6000/15000 kg||2 x 3000e||2.0/5.0||2000 kg|
|Measuring transducer for connecting to a Bizerba evaluation device:||4 strain gauge load cells|
|Weighing platform (W x D)|| 1500 x 1500 mm|
2000 x 1500 mm
2500 x 1500 mm
|Stabilization time:||approx. 2–3 s|
|Ambient temperature:|| Operation: -10°C to +40°C|
Storage: -50 ℃ to +85 ℃
|Speed of temperature changes:||max. 5 °C/h|
|Protection type according to DIN/VDE 0470:|| Load cells IP67|
Junction box IP68
|Standard loads acc. to DIN 1925|
|BR 5000 nominal load||5000 kg|
|Design load 1||18000 kg|
|Design load 2||14000 kg|
|Design load 3||9000 kg|
|Wheel load||3500 kg|
|Axle load||7000 kg|
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.