Compact weighing terminal iS10
Small but powerful: This robust compact weighing terminal stands out in many areas whether it is checking, order picking, packaging, dispatch, documenting or stocktaking
Integrated with applications for weighing and counting processes as well as tolerance control, this compact device supports your workflows in an effective and efficient manner.
Area of Use
- Weight data collection in goods receiving and in the production
- Quality assurance in the warehouse as well as in packaging and shipping
- Applications for weighing and counting processes as well as tolerance control
- Simple handling in superb design
- Large keys with mechanical pressure point and acoustic feedback ensure trouble-free operation, even with gloves
- Suitable for numerous applications
- Withstands harsh conditions
- All data is quickly recorded and checked
- Easy to clean due to smooth surfaces and rounded edges
- Meets high hygiene and safety requirements
- Weight value units kg / lb or oz
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
The high protection class IP69 ensures that the terminal will properly function in a challenging, hygienic and harsh environment. The production flow via the terminal is guaranteed even in adverse conditions such as water, dust and aggressive substances.
- Battery pack and charger integrated in terminal, with plug-in mains cable
- Various mounting options (table top, wall, counter top, column)
- Data, control and measuring cables in different lengths
- Can be combined with different load receptors.
- Stainless steel 1.4301
- 266 mm x 84 mm x 173 mm (W x H x D)
- Power supply 110 - 240 V; connection to mains cable with shock-proof plug
- IP65 / IP69 in accordance with DIN 40050 (EN 60529)
- Table / wall / column version: IP65 and IP69
- Control cabinet installation version: IP65
- Operation metrologically approved: -10 °C to +40 °C
- Storage / transport: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Backlit 7-digital seven-segment LCD display with status symbols; digit height 20 mm, bargraph
- 3 keys for basic weighing functions:
- Delete tare
- Zero setting
- Recording key with addition
- 2 function keys to start applications
- Stand-by key
- Service interface RS232
- Toggling weight/unit
- Tolerance control
- with bargraph display
- Gross, tare, net and quantities
Units/ weight value
- Display of weight value in kg, lb or oz
- 1 storage slots for set points, tolerance limits, and tares
- NAWI (non-automatic, electro-mechanical weighing instrument); 1 kg - 120,000 kg, accuracy class III, IIII, as multi-interval and multi-range scale
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.