Industrial software _orderProcessing.BRAIN
Control of all labeling jobs from the ERP system
Industrial software for order processing
Order processing software for industrial applications is a necessity for any company that deals with a large number of orders on a daily basis. Order management software is designed to automate the order fulfilment process. This software reduces the time in the order-cash cycle and allows for efficiency throughout the system.
At Bizerba, we have created a dedicated order processing software for industrial use: the _orderProcessing.BRAIN.
What is _orderProcessing.BRAIN?
_orderProcessing.BRAIN is software that has been designed to make order processing simple. This software works to retrieve entire labelling jobs from the ERP system in the form of XML files. This entirely automated process controls price labelling lines with our other industrial software, _connect.BRAIN.
No matter your price labelling requirements, the _orderProcessing.BRAIN can be used on a single job basis with many different items. It can also be used on a per-item basis for different customers.
Highlights of _orderProcessing.BRAIN
- The order data is exchanged simply between XML files.
- This software can be easily configured.
- The software can give you a quick overview of current jobs.
- This software offers reliable processing of all jobs.
All of our software is supported by Microsoft, meaning that it can be easily installed into your current hardware.
Software you can trust
If you are looking for an effective and reliable software provider, choose Bizerba. We are the market leader in the UK for weighing, labelling and food processing. Our software has been designed for industrial use and is able to handle large volumes of orders with ease.
If you are interested in our industrial software or would like to learn more about Bizerba, get in touch today and one of our dedicated team members will reach out to you.
Area of Use
- Control of labeling lines in production
- Order data is exchanged via XML files
- easy configuration
- Quick overview of current jobs
- Reliable processing of all jobs
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
The job file contains the job number, the PLU number, totals 1–3, text fields 1–10, unit price, display text (on display), code structure number 1–3, general number 1–5, sell-by / best before date, layout number.
The results file contains the data totals 1–3 and job status.
Supported Bizerba devices:
- GX devices
Computer and processor
Processor with 800 Megahertz (MHz) or better. Server (_statistics.BRAIN): Computer and processor with 1,500 Megahertz (MHz) or better
Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
At least 2 GB main memory, recommended 4 GB main memory
- approx. 300 Megabytes (MB). Part of this hard disk storage is released after installation if the original download package was removed from the hard disk.
- Server (_statistics.BRAIN): approx. 1.2 Gigabyte (GB). Part of this hard disk storage is released after installation if the original download package was removed from the hard disk. Additional hard disk space to create databases and database backups.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x32/x64 edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows 10 (Professional, Enterprise)
- Microsoft Windows 8*
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate) x32/x64 Edition SP1
- Microsoft Windows Vista (Business, Enterprise, Ultimate) x32/x64 edition SP1
* Microsoft Windows 8 RT is no longer supported
* Constraints Express version: Due to the database constraints (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database 2 or max 4 GB) up to 2.5 million weighings may be stored
Actual requirements and product functionality depend on your system configuration and your operating system. Certain features require a network connection. The communication with Bizerba devices requires the _connect.BRAIN software
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.