Industrial software BRAIN2 Formulation
The ideal software for manual formulation, dosing and batching Thanks to the flexible, configurable operator prompting a high level of process reliability is reached.
Area of Use
- Central master data maintenance and formulation management
- MES / ERP connection via adoption of orders or formulations (CSV file)
- Process reliability due to targeted operator prompting
- Change history of master data via audit trail included
- Displaying of mandatory signs, hazard symbols and product images
- High security due to AES 256 encryption
- Customer provided data connection via programming of web service interface possible
- Customized settings for each workstation
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Avoidance of operating errors due to targeted operator prompting and verification of material number per order item
- Process reliability during formulation
- Clearly defined work steps
- All changes to master data are logged and can be called up via the audit trail functions. Batch tracking is ensured by input on the terminal.
- Verification of order number and article
- Displaying of mandatory signs and hazard symbols
|Computer and processor|| Multi-core processor with 2 GHz |
(Intel i5, i7, i9 or Xeon CPU or compatible AMD CPUs recommended).
Ethernet, recommended 1000 Mbit
|Display||Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|RAM||RAM with at least 12 GB, recommended 20 GB (if you use a terminal server where clients, server and database run on one hardware, we recommend 32 GB RAM)|
|Hard disk||Free hard disk capacity approx. 2 GB|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Dutch, Portuguese, simplified Chinese, Greek|
|Supported operating systems|| |
|Supported databases|| |
as well as Express versions of these editions*
* Restrictions in Express version. (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database 4 GB up to 10 GB) For smaller installations it is possible to install BRAIN2 and SQL Express Server on the client.
|Further information||Actual requirements and product functionality depend on your system configuration and your operating system. Certain features require a network connection. The communication with Bizerba devices requires the _connect.BRAIN software.|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.