Industrial-Software BRAIN2 Prepack_Compliance
Recording, evaluating and archiving from statistics data sets
Depending on the configuration of the device, statistics data sets are used for fill level control (FPV Europe), USDA (USA) or weight class identification.
Area of Use
- Collection of statistics data sets from Weigh price labelers and checkweighers
- Reporting on collected data and targeted evaluation
- The statistics data sets generated in the BIZERBA checkweighers and weigh price labelers are centrally stored in the BRAIN2 database
- Time saving thanks to structured and quickly accessible FPV proof
- Reports can be automatically saved as a file or printed for evaluation or archiving
- Due to the licensing of software pro Data Link (contact), the BRAIN2 software is also affordable for small and medium-sized companies with a few devices
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Integration in business processes
Reports can be automatically saved as a file or printed for evaluation or archiving. Furthermore, via the BRAIN2 web service, BRAIN2 data sets can be retrieved and further processed by higher ranking systems after successful user authentication.
|Computer and processor||Processor with 800 MHz or better, i5, i7 or Xeon recommended|
|Display|| screen with a resolution of |
1024 x 768 pixels or higher
|RAM||at least 4 GB, recommended 8 GB|
|Hard disk|| approx. 800 MB;|
Part of this hard disk storage is released after installation if the original download package was removed from the hard disk
|Supported operating systems|| Microsoft Windows® (x32/x64)|
– Server 2008
– Server 2008 / R2
– Server 2012
– Server 2012 / R2
– Windows Vista
– Windows 8*/8.1*
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Enterprise
(* Windows 8 RT is not supported.)
|Drive||DVD drive recommended|
|Supported databases|| Microsoft SQL Server:|
– SQL Server 2008 R2
– SQL Server 2014
(* Limitations of Express version: Due to the database constraints (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database size 1 GB or max 4 GB)
|Supported Bizerba devices|| – Labeler |
|Supported types of statistics|| Depending on the device configuration the following statistics data records can be stored:|
|Reports|| BRAIN2 Prepack_Compliance Reports|
can be saved in the following formats:
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.