RF Labels- Security Labels
Bizerba RF Labels- Security Labels ensure reliable electronic article surveillance via radio frequency. Based on your needs, RF tags can be combined with numerous label qualities and formats. Easy and efficient in handling they can be used for different product groups.
RF Labels- Security Labels
Looking for a way to discreetly protect your products? At Bizerba, we offer customizable RF labels (or radiofrequency labels) that discreetly and reliably secure merchandise of high value.
Our secure RF Labels
At Bizerba, we have designed our RF labels as a safe and effective solution to theft. These labels emit a radiation frequency of 8.2 MHz, which will trigger an alarm if an individual leaves the building without paying. If they do pay for the item, the RF label is deactivated as it passes through the cash register.
How are they made?
The construction of an RF label is simple, yet effective. The electronic part of the label is placed onto the bottom of the label and is stuck with adhesive. Next, a coil (which also acts as an antenna) is connected to a small capacitor. Once they have been put together, they form a circuit with a high-frequency field, which triggers an alarm if not deactivated.
Highlights of Bizerba RF labels
- There are a number of reasons why you should use Bizerba labels to secure your products:
- They are a combined solution: you can use them for article surveillance and show the price of the product.
- They are almost invisible: due to their incredibly thin shape.
- Flexible applications: they can be attached to almost any product label.
Protection: all of our RF tags are tested before sale, meaning that you can be sure that your products will be effectively protected.
Buy RF labels for security today
If you are looking for a secure yet cost-effective way to protect your high-priced items from the possibility of theft, our RF labels are the perfect option for you. No matter the shape or size of the product, our labels are activated from the start, ensuring security at all times. Buy RF security labels today with Bizerba
In addition we have a complete range of alternative special application labels, all made by Bizerba.
- Combined solution: Article surveillance and price labeling in a single label
- Maximum protection by means of functional testing of all RF tags
- Since they consist of very thin material RF tags are almost invisible
- Flexible applications: RF tags can be attached under almost any product label
- Optimal printing with Bizerba labeling equipment and retail scales thanks to precise placement of the RF tags
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
The construction of an RF label is quite simple: The electronic part of the label is aligned on the bottom and is usually applied directly with a permanent adhesive on the product. A coil which also serves as an antenna is connected to a small capacitor. Together they form a resonant circuit with an external high frequency field. When an activated label approaches the detectors (gates) which are usually placed at the exit of a store, the radio-electronic oscillator circuit triggers an alarm.
Today, there are a series of normal labels which should prevent theft. The most common among them is the RF label which is fitted with an EAS system (Electronic Article Surveillance). This includes detection systems with antenna which are located at the so-called gates, mostly between a store's cash register and the exit.
The trend of article surveillance is to directly connect the relevant security elements with the product or its packaging or to integrate it in the label to minimize the risk of tampering. This also reduces costs for affixing.
- Brochure Bizerba Label Solutions (PDF; 9 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.