Meat and bone saw FK23
Compact meat and bone saw for sales counter or preparation room
If you are a butchers looking to cut heavy and even frozen carcasses then this will be the ideal solution. Alternatively the system will also cut delicate fish products or matured beef products gently with ease. Easily cut products safely without effort 250 millimetres in height and up to 190 millimetres in width. If you require a meat and bone saw that can produce much larger cuts with all the same features and more then why not consider the FK32 heavy duty meat and bone saw.
To compliment the range of meat and bone saw's we have a wide range of butchers equipment or meat processing equipment which include a Commercial Meat Mincer and a Strip cutter and Tenderiser. Additionally we also supply a complete range or care and cleaning products to ensure that your equipment lasts for years and stays hygienically clean.
The entire range of butchers equipment is built to last and ergonomically designed with the users in mind, where ever possible each system is cleanly finished and harsh edges are removed. All electronics are housed safely in high IP protected stainless steel units to reduce any potential risks not only to the unit but to the user.
For more information on our meat and bone saws or information on the range of the Bizerba portfolio of products and services then feel free to contact us today. We offer free site surveys and consultation visits.
Area of Use
- Suitable for fresh fish as well as for frozen meat
- Products with bones such as shanks / osso buco and soup bones
- Production of same weight portions such as cutlets
- Due to the wide range of saw blades high quality products such as fine fish or matured beef can be processed by accurate weight and optically appealing
- Robust s/s design, welded w/o edges
- Electronics integrated in housing thus perfectly protected against mechanical and water damages
- Solid saw wheels, removable adjustment wheel w/o tools
- Technically mature wheel and blade scraper system - easy to remove for cleaning
- Unique Bizerba ergonomics, suitable for both, left and right operation for better cutting results and less risk of injury
- Easy and hygienic cleaning - special Bizerba cleaners available
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Optimized product pusher with height-adjustable blade guard and saw blade guide
- Different saw and blade bands available for different applications
- Quick, easy and injury-free saw blade change
- Larger workbench (810 x 530 mm)
- Stainless steel bench type stand with feet
- Special saw blades
- 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 230 V / 400 V three-phase current
- Stainless steel
Installation area (L x W)
- 350 x 360 mm / 13.8" x 14.2"
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 580 x 520 x 857 mm / 22.8" x 20.5" x 33.7"
- Height: 250 mm / 9.8"
- Width: 10 - 190 mm / 0.4" - 7.5"
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.