Commercial meat tenderizer and strip cutter S111
Multi-functional device for strip cutting and tenderizing of meat for the trade
With the unique, compact drive concept and its compact design this multi-functional commercial meat tenderizer is not only flexible and easy to handle but also stands out in terms of hygiene and safety. Built with food production in mind for busy areas the unit accommodates gastro norm trays naturally.
Additional highlights of this compact unit are as follows:
- Multi-functional device for use in trade kitchens and back of house
- Strip cutting, commercial meat tenderizer and knitting - all using a single device
- Compact, tilt-proof - Safe and easy to clean
- Cutting sets can be removed with ease for cleaning without the need for tools or threaded connectors
- Two-part, detachable cutting set for perfect cleaning, even in the tight blade inner spaces
- Transparent, plastic protective cover ensures high visibility and maximum safety
- Large and seamlessly integrated feed opening for simple and productive feed-through of even big or uneven products
- Optimally designed for direct cutting into a Gastro norm tray or other food manufacturing or kitchen containers
In addition to the commercial meat tenderizer we have a complete range of meat processing equipment to include, commercial meat and bone saws, commercial meat mincer and energy efficient scales.
For more information on the Bizerba range of meat processing products then why not contact us today. We have a complete portfolio of systems backed by an unrivalled service and support team covering the whole of the UK. We operate in 120 countries with full 360 degree solutions tailored to your individual requirements.
Area of Use
- The S 111 is suitable for comminution of food and processing of meat products in butcher shops, kitchens, and in the hotel business.
- Compact, tilt-proof
- Front side operation
- Perfectly tailored to gastro norm trays
- Broad spectrum of cutting, tenderizing and knitting sets
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Precise cutting results
Different sets for strip widths of 4 to 20 millimeters may be inserted without the need of tools. Two blade cylinders ensure precise cutting results: They prevent the product from being jammed or crushed.
The S 111 has a powerful motor with internal cooling system – hygienically impeccable since housing openings for cooling are not necessary.
Ease of use a key topic
- Large discharge area, accessible from three sides for appealing depositing
- Ideal for placing Gastronorm standard food service trays underneath and feeding them through
- 2-piece cutting sets which can be removed with ease for cleaning without the need for tools or threaded connectors
- Protected against tipping, highly stable thanks to broad installation surface
- Protective cover made of transparent plastic prevents accidental physical contact with interior
Tenderizing set S011
The S011 meat tenderizing set with polished spikes is ideally suited for automated tenderizing of meat – a popular preparation method to reduce roasting time of steaks, scallops and cutlets.
Knitting set S012
Makes even deeper cuts, which reduces the cooking time even further. It is also possible to ‘knit’ two pieces of meat into a single piece.
Strip cutter set S021
Suitable for the preparation of delicious, fresh and appetizing salads from cold cuts, fresh meat and cheese strips as well as for precise slicing of gyros, vegetables, cucumbers, mushrooms, fruits, onions etc. Two blade rollers protect the product from being crushed and jammed (width of stripes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 20 mm).
- 120 V / 220 V / 230 V / 240 V single-phase alternating current
- Stainless steel
- food grade plastic
Installation area (L x W)
- 345 x 260 mm / 13.6" x 10.2"
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 405 x 350 x 456 mm / 15.9" x 13.8" x 18.0"
- Length: 195 mm / 7.7”
- Width: 30 mm / 1.8”
- Strip width 4 to 20 mm
- Tenderizing and knitting function
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
- Brochure (PDF; 2 MB)
- Data Sheet (PDF; 69 kB)
- Emotion® represents an intelligent engine concept that adapts the engine’s performance to the resistance of the product. The benefits: energy efficiency and hygiene on a new level. (PDF; 186 kB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.