Basic scale SC II 100 B/G
Counter top retail scale with or without separate load receptor for assisted sales and price labeling
Also, consider the high performance printer that is built into the counter top retail scale. Utilising liner less label technology not only reducing costs but also reducing environmental waste. In the System Class family there are currently Severn models in this range, you may be looking for a basic retail scale, hanging scales or self-service retail scalesthere is no area that this range does not cover. The counter top scale here as mentioned enables you to seamlessly integrate an external industrial load receptor or platform scale, managing weight ranges of up to 150 kilograms.
The entire System class range boasts wireless connectivity, standard USB ports and Ethernet connections enabling easy integration into existing systems. In conclusion, if you are looking for a flexible and robust easy to use counter top retail scale then the SC II 100 maybe the ideal solution. If you are not sure, we are always available to talk to and you are welcome to Contact us at any time. Alternatively, we can visit you at your business premises and demonstrate the model in person. We offer free site surveys and consultation visits.
All System Class products are built with care and attention in Germany.
Area of Use
- Counter top retail scale
- Price labeling
- Data maintenance
- Counter top retail scale with separate load receptor
- Perfect weighing performance over a large spectrum
- Connection of industrial load receptors
- Fast processor and plenty of memory
- Backlit graphic display
- Freely configurable and flexibly assignable tactile or membrane keyboards
- Energy-saving components
- Various interfaces
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Appealing and functional design
- Different designs
- Available in light grey
Minimal energy consumption thanks to
- LED backlit displays
- High efficiency power supply unit
- Large model variety of SC II family
- Linerless, label and receipt print
- Flexible standard software for different operating modes (assisted sales, price labeling, inventory, selling, cash register)
- Connection to external battery pack (12 V)
- Separate load receptors up to 150 kg
- Linerless printer
- Cash register drawer
- High print speed
- EAN/UPC barcodes
- Graphic-capable, printing of logos possible
- Upper/lower case and several font sizes / fonts
- LCD dot matrix display with LED backlighting, color: Orange
- Membrane keyboard
- Freely programmable
- Assisted sales and quick service, cash register functions with amount tendered/change operation, manual or automatic price labeling, with or without addition, weight and fixed price labeling, pre-setting of number of pieces for automatic printing
- Floating sales via direct operating keys
- 2 x RS232
- 1 x USB
- RJ12 (cash register drawer)
- -10 °C to +40 °C
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.