Basic self-service scale SC II 500
Self-service scale or quick service scale with keyboard and customer display on a column
This type of self-service scale is commonplace in most supermarkets and stores. Easy to use ideally suited to the fresh produce area. Customers can choose their own products, weigh and label the goods before moving onto the checkout. The SC II 500 self-service scale has a very low footprint and can be situated anywhere within the store. All you need is power!
Additionally it boasts a tactile membrane keyboard; this can be configured to your personal specifications and images. Intuitive and easy to use easy to configure with numerous interfaces available depending on the products you wish to offer. If you ever have a need for a self-service scale that needs to be used off site for example, at a show or an event, this versatile unit can accommodate an external battery pack. Allowing you to transport and use the self-service scale virtually anywhere.
Also, consider the units universal components to include standard liner less labels, for labelling and receipts. Standard software included for different operating modes. The unit will even integrate with a cash drawer for further flexibility and can be used as the final checkout counter top retail scale.
For more information on the ever reliable and popular System Class "SC" range or retail scale options then contact us today. We can also offer free on site, no obligation live demonstrations of our entire retail scale range.
Area of Use
- Self-service scale
- Quick service retail scale
- Perfect weighing performance over a large spectrum
- Fast processor and plenty of memory
- Backlit graphic display
- Freely configurable and flexibly assignable tactile or membrane keyboards
- Energy-saving components
- Various interfaces
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Appealing and functional design
- Different designs
- Available in light grey
Minimal energy consumption thanks to
- LED backlit displays
- Internal power supply unit
- Large model variety of SC II family
- Linerless, label and receipt print
- Flexible standard software for different operating modes (self-service, inventory, selling, cash register)
- Connection to external battery pack (12 V)
- Linerless printer
- Cash register drawer
- Print speed
- EAN/UPC barcodes
- Graphic-capable, printing of logos possible
- Upper/lower case and several font sizes / fonts
- LCD dot matrix display with LED backlighting, color: Orange
- Membrane keyboard
- Freely programmable
- Self-service and quick-service, cash register functions with amount tendered/change operation, pre-setting of number of pieces for automatic printing
- Floating sales via direct operating keys
- RJ12 (cash register drawer)
- -10 °C to +40 °C
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.